Why few companies use video
Hiring a video company is expensive:
- They can take a lot of time to organise video shoots
- They take up space at your location and interfere with your usual day-to-day operations
- They don’t often capture those special moments as they happen or as you would want
- Your team and others who will appear in the video can be apprehensive when being filmed by external people
- They can’t be there every day
You don’t have the time or skill to create quality videos yourself:
- If you have the experience to edit videos, you likely don’t have the time to do it regularly
- If you don’t have the skill, you likely don’t have the time to learn!
- It’s difficult to find appropriate music, and make sure it’s legally ok to use on your video
You underestimate the power of video:
- You underestimate how much people trust video content
- You’re unaware that videos are proven to boost customer engagement which can lead to increased sales
- You don’t realise that engaging videos which are shared socially, can drastically increase brand awareness
A little more detail…
We get you to take the images and shoot the video when and where it makes most sense.
Your free video shooting guide we provide shows you simply and quickly how to use your existing equipment (smartphones, tablets, digital cameras etc.) to take great photos and video.
We cut / edit / splice your shots, add titles, music and voiceovers before finalising into a short sharable movie to grab the attention of your customers or potential customers – All within 48 hours!
You take the video so we don’t need to be on location, This provides significant savings over the traditional way.
Free Video Shooting Guide
We provide you with a free eBook (worth £99) on the best way to take your images and to shoot your video. We also provide example equipment lists.
Your first video is free! it’s on the house.
We want you to experience the difference we can make before you invest any of your money with us.
In addition to your free trial, you obviously get to approve any videos before they are completed and added to your website or YouTube channel etc.
We don’t believe in forcing customers into long-term contracts for the best price. You work with us on a month-to-month basis for as long as you want to.
Comparison of a customer edited video and
a BlinkVid edited video
If you’re happy with your free first video, then we can help you create even more visuals to showcase your products. We keep our pricing as simple as possible – there’s a standard price for one video up to four videos. You can then select from any of the options for that extra special touch.
* please note, when selecting two or more videos, you need to provide the footage for all the videos at the same time